Name, address, email address, telephone numbers, any other contact details.
Technical details from use of our websites and or apps
Technical data, such as your IP address, your internet browser, the pages you have visited on this website, information relating to your session and device information (for example hardware model, operating system, version and mobile network information),
Any data you voluntarily give us via submitting or entering details within our website or mobile applications, such as submitting mileage from a leased vehicle, or choosing a reservation date for a service. If you choose to participate in any of our user research projects, we will gather data relating to you before and during such participation.
Connected Car Data
- Telematic data – any data extracted from, or related to the car, rather than the driver, including, but not limited to fuel level, warning lights, IMEI, MSISDN and SIM Card ID.
- Driver behavioural data – data relating to actions initiated by you, the driver. For example, how much fuel you have consumed, how many times you accelerated, when and how you used the brakes, whether you clicked in your seatbelt, as well as events that indicate you may have, or actually have been involved in an accident.
- Geo data – data relating to your location when you drive your car. This is precise points, including the longitude and latitude of your vehicle, including the time.
- Analytics and profiles – including scoring to help you understand how you drive your vehicle.
Leasing/renting/hiring car data
Any data that you enter via our systems/applications in relation to your vehicle, including but not limited to, mileage, booking dates, times and pick up and drop off points, driving licence details, selfies, vehicle type, vehicle registration, lease type, length of lease, payments, credit card information and proof of income.
User Research Data
- Demographic details gathered from User Testing Inc. including your age range, gender, household income, employment details and status (including job function, job seniority, company size & industry and location) and device information (including browser, color depth, CPU, free memory & operating system).
- Whilst we do not receive this data directly from User Testing Inc, given that we request participants based on satisfaction of these criteria, we are able to make inferences about what demographic you are in based on this data.
- Opinion and historical usage information relating to our products collected (i) from UserTesting Inc.; (ii) from you; and (iii) during your participation in our user research projects.
- Audio and video recordings of your participation in our user research projects.
This is data you provide to us, either by request or voluntarily when you apply for a job with TCEU. See our Recruitment Policy for further details.